Play anywhere in the world, with as many people as you like.
Triviography is a great option for group and community events, including:
- social distancing community activities
- team events
- corporate retreats
How it works
- Each game has 15 to 20 multiple choice questions at different locations, and take about an hour to complete on foot
- Questions feature a question image and 4 answer options, plus an answer screen to provide additional info and images
- Each team uses one smartphone (with data access) to play
- Teams of 1-4 persons are best (currently teams or 2 or more people must consist of household members only for COVID-19 safety)
- Question screen triggers on your smart phone as teams reach each location on the map, earning points for correct answers
- Teams have 3 tries to answer each question, earning maximum points for answering on the first try
- Optional question features include selfie stations, audio clues, and double or nothing challenges
- Increase competitive fun by including optional bonus points for the first team to answer a question correctly
Your game is complete with private access code, as well as start and finish times/locations
On game day, players download the app, enter the private access code and start playing!
Real time tech support included
Moderator and teambuilding games available (Banff and area only)
Several pricing options for custom games available
Start building your game today!
- Tell us where and when you want to play
- Choose a question theme from our game library, make up your own questions or a mix of both
- Download the app and we will send you your game code to access your private event on your smart phone on game day.
- Make sure your batteries are charged and your volume is up!